We offer Rubber Expansion Joints are often included in industrial piping systems to accommodate movement due to thermal and mechanical changes in the system. Expansion joints with metal flanges are designed to accommodate certain movements while minimizing the transfer of forces to sensitive components in the system.
- Manufactured sizes up to 3000 mm
- Test pressure up to 35 kg cm2
- Manufactured in single or multiple arches
- Greater movement per arch
- Galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel retainer ring
- Absorption of vibrations in pipes, caused by changes to temperature, etc. Also in pumps, deposits, machines, engines, etc.
- Noise reduction in circuits of fluids
- Absorption of all types of movement, such as axial compression, axial elongation, lateral and angular deviations, etc.
- Provide a tight seal against pipe flanges
- Connection of pipes, which are not properly lined up
- Water-hammer reduction