Kiran™ range of M24 (24 MPa) conveyor belts are abrasion resistant and
highly resistant to cuts and gouges. These are used frequently in the
mining industries, process industries such as Cement, Crushed ore steel
and metal, stone crushing industries etc.
Kiran™ range of N17 (17 MPa) conveyor belts are abrasion resistant as
well though not requiring the same cut and gouges resistance as that of
the M24 grade. These conveyor belts are mainly used for conveying
bauxite, asbestos, ash, chalk, cement, lime, surface coal etc.
• Recycling, compost, mineral processing industries
• Silica, sand or materials containing silica
• Slag, Cooking, Broken Glass/Cullet
• Coal handling plants
• Cement, concrete plants
• Sand, gravel and stone industry
• Road construction machineries
• Timber industry and saw mills